Securely Share Patient Information Externally
Reduce the risk of PHI exposure and HIPAA violations when sharing patient information
Hospitals and doctors routinely share patient information with labs, clinics, insurance companies and other healthcare providers. Once this information leaves your control, third parties can share it with anyone, possibly compromising your and your patient’s confidentially. These actions can violate HIPAA and patient privacy laws. You need to extend the security of your internal organization to your partners so that patient information is protected regardless of where it goes and who has it.
Fasoo Enterprise DRM protects patient information as you share it externally by encrypting the files and applying persistent security policies that protect them regardless of where they are or their format. You can share sensitive files through email, USB drive, cloud-based file sharing services, external portal or FTP site and ensure they are always protected. You can verify a recipient’s identity through a simple and secure email authentication process that can also tie access to a specific device. File access is tracked in real time for precise auditing. Protecting your patient’s information ensures you meet healthcare regulations and safeguard patient confidentiality.
- Encrypt PHI to meet HIPAA and new data privacy
- regulations protection legislation
- Securely share files with labs, clinics and other providers
- Control who can View, Edit, Print and take a Screen Capture
- Limit access time and number of devices
- Revoke access to shared files immediately
- Trace and control user/file activities in real-time