Protecting your intellectual property, privacy-regulated data, and other sensitive information can be challenging when users view sensitive data on the screen.
By applying a screen watermark and controlling who can take a screenshot of the content displayed, you can minimize data breaches and protect against fines, litigation, and loss of business.
Learn how to:
- Apply a company watermark with your logo, time, date, and user information.
- Block all screen capture attempts from smartphones, the PrtScn key, snipping tools, and remote control.
- Apply to all applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, CAD programs, CRM, financial programs, and anything accessed through a browser.
- Assign flexible security policies that limit and deter screen capture attempts.
- Provide complete screen security by managing logs of screen capture attempts, including image logs.